I know a lot of people have already started AdvoCare‘s All-In 24-Day Challenge this week for the New Year, so I wanted to share one of my all time favorite breakfast meals during the 10 day cleanse phase. I mean if I can eat this and lose weight then I am ‘all-in’ too!
When I was doing the challenge I would scramble the eggs one day, then make them over-medium the next and each time just as delicious. The foundation of this deliciousness is obviously the potatoes and that’s the recipe I’ll be sharing within this post. I’m hoping everyone reading this knows how to scramble some eggs, hehe!
*During the challenge, the eggs are just scrambled with no cheese and salt & pepper is added. You could even add spinach to the eggs or make an omelet. That’s why I LOVE eggs…every time you can cook them into something different.
Baked/Roasted Potatoes with Minced Garlic Ingredients:
- Red Potatoes
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- First you cut the red potatoes into bite sized pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Wash potatoes off with water for a good rinse.
- Add minced garlic and olive oil onto the potatoes just enough that all the potatoes are touched with oil and garlic.
- Once mixed well, cover a baking sheet with non-stick spray and spread the potatoes around evenly.
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 30 minutes (if you want the potatoes more brown you can add 10 more minutes).
Enjoy this yummy breakfast while also eating a nutritious meal.